Publications & Work in Progress
- Tunçalp, Feray and Gunes, Evrim and Ormeci, Lerzan, Modeling Strategic Walk-in Patients in Appointment Systems: Equilibrium Behavior and Capacity Allocation (September 6, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3687717 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3687717
- Ergun, Busra and Gunes, Evrim and Kocabiyikoglu, Ayse and Keskin, Ahmet, “How Does Workload Affect Test Ordering Behavior of Physicians? An Empirical Investigation” (May 16, 2019). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3388958 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3388958
- Sakarya, Sibel, et al. “Factors associated with patient activation in a Turkish population with diabetes and/or hypertension.” European Journal of Public Health 29.Supplement_4 (2019): ckz186-225.
- Çayırlı T., Dursun P. and E.D. Güneş, “An Integrated Analysis of Capacity Allocation and Patient Scheduling in Presence of Seasonal Walk-ins“, Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal, (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10696-017-9304-8.
- Örmeci E.L., Güneş, E.D., Kunduzcu,”A Modeling Framework for Control of Preventive Services“, M&SOM, 18:2 , 227-244, 2016.
- Güneş, E.D., Örmeci E.L., Kunduzcu, “Preventing and Diagnosing Colorectal Cancer with a Limited Colonoscopy Resource” Production and Operations Management, 24 (1), 1-20, 2015.